Over recent years the book trade has come under increased scrutiny and pressure to be more accessible to publishing hopefuls. Now, and with Covid to contend with, what’s the landscape like for new opportunities? Read the full article here.
- Arundhati Roy – the possibilities provided by the pandemic – ahead of the game in April 2020
- A stunning second act! Meet the people who changed course in midlife – and loved it
- The pandemic was meant to change work, but what have we got so far? Free pizza
- The BookBrunch Report: Has the pandemic altered pathways into publishing?
- 5 Must-Have Skills For Remote Work – and why strong written communication is number one