Over recent years the book trade has come under increased scrutiny and pressure to be more accessible to publishing hopefuls. Now, and with Covid to contend with, what’s the landscape like for new opportunities? Read the full article here.
- The BookBrunch Report: Has the pandemic altered pathways into publishing?
- 5 Must-Have Skills For Remote Work – and why strong written communication is number one
- Why Writing Ability Is The Most Important Skill In Business (And How To Acquire It)
- Performance vs Trust – teams vs toxicity
- FROM PAYE TO FREELANCE – some excellent advice about taking the plunge from Anne Burchett